Zinc Ingot 99.995% Purity
Zinc Ingot 99.995% Purity. Zinc Ingots with the highest possible density. Ingots are generally the least costly metallic form and useful in general applications. Our standard Ingot size is nominally 2-3 cm x 3-8 cm x 6-12 cm. Materials are produced using crystallization, solid state and other ultra high purification processes such as subl...
Zinc Ingot 99.995% Purity. Zinc Ingots with the highest possible density. Ingots are generally the least costly metallic form and useful in general applications. Our standard Ingot size is nominally 2-3 cm x 3-8 cm x 6-12 cm. Materials are produced using crystallization, solid state and other ultra high purification processes such as sublimation.
Characteristics of high purity zinc ingot:
- Shining white metal with bluish gray luster (called spelter). Not found native. Soluble in acids and alkalies. Insoluble in water. Malleable at 100-150 oC. Strongly electropositive. Zinc foil will ignite in presence of moisture. Low toxicity.
- Hazards: Flammable, dangerous fire and explosion risk (dust).
General Properties of high purity zinc ingot:
|Melting Point||419.58 centigrade|
|Boiling Point||907 centigrade|
|Thermal Conductivity||1.16W/CM/K AT 298.2K|
|Electrical Resistivity||5.916MICRO-CM AT 20 centigrade|
|Specific Heat||0.0928Cal/g/k at 25 centigrade|
|Heat of Vaporization||27.4kcal/gm atom at 907 centigrade|
|Heat of Fusion||1.595 cal/gm mole|
Silver white lustrous metal;
Can react with acids, soluble in alkaline solution
- Mainly used for the die-casting alloy battery industry
- Pharmaceutical/rubber industry
- Chemical industries zinc and other metal alloy plating coating industry in applied widely.
Packing: Each Ingot is 25Kg, 40 Ingot in Bundles of 1MT, self palletized or as customer’s requirements..
We also suplly other Ingots Including; Magnesium Ingot, Lead Ingot, Manganese Ingot, Cobalt Ingot, Copper Ingot, Zinc Ingot, Nickel Ingot, Aluminum Ingot, Stainless Steel Ingot, Brass Ingot, Bronze Ingot, Tin Ingot and Silicon Ingot.